WHAT IS THE DARING GREATLY™
The Daring Greatly™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brene Brown. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills as well as developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
The Daring Greatly™ is a powerful tool that will help you take control of the choices you make and learn how to live an authentic wholehearted life. Every day we experience uncertainty, risk and emotional exposure that define what it means to be vulnerable and to dare greatly and this workshop helps us understand vulnerability and how it affects our everyday lives.
Daring Greatly dispels the myth that vulnerability is weakness and puts forward the concept that it is, in truth, our most accurate measure of courage and is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, empathy, creativity and innovation. It is not about being a winner or loser in life, it’s about courage, it is about acceptance of ourselves and the desire to stop hustling for our worthiness in a culture where “never enough’ dominates and feeling afraid has become second nature.
Daring Greatly is a practice and in this workshop, we learn what that practice involves and how we can create a powerful new way of living where we can show up, be seen and live brave. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living.
THROUGHOUT THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Learn what it means to live a wholehearted life
- Explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, worthiness and trust
- Examine thoughts and behaviours that are holding you back from living a life you can be proud of
- Identify new choices and practises that see you move toward authenticity and wholehearted living
- Understand what it means to live your life bravely
- Learn how to cultivate courage, compassion and self-empathy
- Develop the ability to understand trust and the conditions that make trust grow
- Grow shame resilience skills
- Develop your ability to know yourself and celebrate your authenticity
- Learn how to live life from a place of worthiness
Using multimedia materials, we will cover topics such as vulnerability, shame, courage and worthiness. Through exercises and discussions, you will gain a better understanding of your shame triggers, how you armor up and how you can use values, self-compassion and empathy to ultimately be your authentic self.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations made within 48 hours of purchase will be refunded fully. Any other type of cancellation must be made prior to the registration closing deadline: TBA. In such case, the cost of the workshop will be refunded minus a $100 processing/administration fee.
QUESTIONS: Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 416 725 4817